flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Building new skins for Android 4.x and iOS7
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2014 08:16:15 GMT
Continuing the discussion from another thread, lets talk about what it
would take to create and deploy new skins for Android 4.x and iOS7.

A while ago, I started working on the new android skins into the flex-sdk's
"new_android_skins" branch. and checked in a few FXG assets .  There is
also a jira ticket where we are tracking the progress [1]

So far, we have assets for:
1.  ActionBar
2.  Button
3.  CheckBox

Interested folks can checkout the "new_android_skins" branch and start
swapping out the FXG in the corresponding skins.  I am currently leaning on
creating a new css file to test things out.  Then, when we are happy, we
can change the defaults.css file.

Any other thoughts/ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks,
Om

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33732