flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Release Apache Flex FlexUnit 4.2.0 RC2
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2014 07:58:54 GMT

> That led me to discover that the "main" target doesn't build the
> uilistener target.  Should it?
Ant main just compiles the core, fluint, cilistener and flexcoverlistener targets, the ui
listener and air lister are created from the 'listeners' target.

The CI listensers are for continuous integration and while useful not essential for use of
flex unit, but I guess that can be added to the main target.

> I ran the "listeners" target which build the uilisteners target then
> failed on the FlexUnit4AirCIListener project because it doesn't look like
> it uses the air-config.xml.

It not creating an AIR app but a swc to use in AIR so I'm not sure that's required.

ant listeners gives me:

<lots of stuff then>

Total time: 30 seconds

> So, I'm not sure what I should vote because I don't know if this package
> is meeting expectations.

Most people would use it via a IDE IMO, but I guess some would use it via ant for CI. I've
not tried to see if it works with ant but it does with Flash Builder.

View raw message