flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.0 - RC7
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 05:40:30 GMT
Hi,

> I don't doubt that, but aren't they stubs and not actual implementations?
They are actually implemented in AS in the information I've found. Not eveything is marked
native. You can add EventDispatcher to that short list. [1]

I would have to actually decompile the player global swf to know for sure but I'm not going
to do that for several reasons. Just do a google search for "decompiled playergloble.swc".

Justin

1. dispatchEvent and toString are AS methods but the rest are marked native. It also seems
to include a rather interesting  method "private native function get listeners():Array;"