flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.0 - RC7
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 04:52:28 GMT

> I thought byte code from playerglobal did not actually get linked into any
> SWF.
Think there some code that does. Can't recall exactly what but the was a thread about it way
back on this mailing list.

>  Actually, that's sort of important from a dependencies point of
> view.  What are the other differences, if any, between these playerglobals?

In this case I sorted the swfdumps and did a diff and it only tells me that the debug password
and build date had changed.

Only Adobe would know (and they don't even announce when it changes as far as I know).  I'd
assume it would be security patch related.

I usually pick up that it's changed as the MD5 hashes no longer match.

View raw message