flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex FlexUnit RC1
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 06:54:40 GMT

>> It also found that the NOTICE file is missing.
OK I've added that - not that the binary and source have different notice files.

I made an educated guess at the copyright years for Digital Primates.
Copyright (c) 2007-2011, Digital Primates IT Consulting Group

Any advance on 2007-2011?

And Junit gives you a wold wide rolality free copyright I thought it best to list the authors
when though they have given it away.

>> Should flexunit's package name be "apache-flex-flexunit-"?

>> I wonder what is in flexunit1lib.swc?
I've added that to the notice file.

> I do need to make a change the the Test Runner. ie replace Adobe Consulting with Apache
Flex and add a trademark line.
Also done this.

View raw message