flex-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hastings <paul.hasti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.0 - RC7
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:18:17 GMT
On 3/12/2014 1:02 AM, Alex Harui wrote:
> Hmm.  So you couldn't reproduce the "unfinished" install?  I guess we'll
> wait and see if anyone else can reproduce it.  Thanks for trying again.  I

i used the file from your people dir dated "11-Mar-2014 05:10" which i'm not
sure is the same one that blew up 9I trashed the first one before i realized it
might be needed later). maybe it was fixed?

> Regarding sizes, can you do a quick compare of the two folders to see what
> the extra files are?  Did you use the same AIR SDK on both?

yes there's an "in" dir that takes up 52% (700mb) of the SDK install dir. its
not in the 4.11 install dir. most of the "in" dir is used by an "airsdk" dir 76%

is that the temp dir that big O was referring to?

can i delete it?

View raw message