flex-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Specifying -static-link-runtime-shared-libraries=false breaks on OSMF
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 09:40:27 GMT
As soon as I try to use an RSL for the framework files my passing
-static-link-runtime-shared-libraries=false to MXMLC, compile fails with

/home/tchiverton/workspace/apache-flex-4.12/apache-flex-sdk-4.12.0-bin/frameworks/flex-config.xml(411):

Error: unable to open 'libs/osmf.swc'

and there's a comment in the flex-config that says for that library:

  <!--
             Even though there is no OSMF rsl leave this in so that in a
FlashBuilder
             Flex Library project, FlashBuilder will allow "Link Type"
to be external.

If I comment this block out, all is good. This is an Ant-based install
on Linux - does the flex-config have to be this way ? Is there a way to
flag it so MXMLC isn't confused ?
--
extravision Signature
*Tom Chiverton* | Lead Developer | Extravision

.
Registered in the UK at : 107 Timber Wharf, 33 Worsley Street,
Manchester, M15 4LD. Registration number: 05017214 VAT: GB 824 5386 19

Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error please notify us immediately and destroy this
e-mail and any attachments. In addition, you must not disclose, copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on this e-mail or any
attachments. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.
E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorised
amendment, viruses and delays or the consequences thereof. Accordingly,
this e-mail and any attachments are opened at your own risk.