flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Release Apache Flex FlexUnit 4.2.0 RC2
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 21:02:23 GMT

> In a work-for-hire model, it isn't really a donation, and the hiring party
> generally owns the code unless there is an agreement that says otherwise.

Assuming this is the case Alex can you get Adobe to officially donate it?

However this may not be an issue as FlexUnit (and I assume this code) is under a BSD license.

Can anyone confirm this?

BSD is a category A license and thus all that would be required to to add Adobe to NOTICE

FlexUnit has been lingering far too long in limbo and I'd like to see it released.

View raw message