flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Building new skins for Android 4.x and iOS7
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2014 08:43:37 GMT
I also need to add version computation for Android to MediaQueryParser.

It can't be determined accurately from Capabilies.os / .version.  There are alternative methods
by reading internal files.
I need to try it.

There is a ticket for that.

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : omuppi1@gmail.com [mailto:omuppi1@gmail.com] De la part de OmPrakash Muppirala
Envoyé : samedi 15 mars 2014 09:16
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Building new skins for Android 4.x and iOS7

Continuing the discussion from another thread, lets talk about what it would take to create
and deploy new skins for Android 4.x and iOS7.

A while ago, I started working on the new android skins into the flex-sdk's "new_android_skins"
branch. and checked in a few FXG assets .  There is also a jira ticket where we are tracking
the progress [1]

So far, we have assets for:
1.  ActionBar
2.  Button
3.  CheckBox

Interested folks can checkout the "new_android_skins" branch and start swapping out the FXG
in the corresponding skins.  I am currently leaning on creating a new css file to test things
out.  Then, when we are happy, we can change the defaults.css file.

Any other thoughts/ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks,
Om

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33732