flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.12.0 RC3
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 15:50:55 GMT
Also, ( but I am not sure of that) it seems that SDK does not install correctly with current
Installer 2.7. [ mobile app does not start with ADL error 4 ].
So if this is confirmed, we must state that new SDK 4.12 requires Installer 3.0.0.

WDYT ?

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Maurice Amsellem [mailto:maurice.amsellem@systar.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 2 mars 2014 16:48
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : RE: [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.12.0 RC3

-1 (Binding)

1) *-config.xml files are not correct (contains tokens  such as {playerGlobalHome} and {airHome}
); Flex project does not compile in FB 4.7
Note: the issue appears only when installing the SDK with the installer.
If the SDK is manually built, the tokens are correctly replaced.

2) reported issue regarding Callout in mobile projects (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34124).
The issue has been fixed since then.

Things that went well:
- checked MD5 OK
- manual build fine (with java 6, AIR 3.8 and FP 11.1) OK
   - tested with web and mobile app => OK

Maurice