flex-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Elstner <f...@dashart.de>
Subject Re: Time for refactor? Reworking the annoying private methods
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:44:57 GMT
Hi again,

thanks for the input about that ;)

There are good reasons against are a complete refactoring,
looking especially on 3rd party code.
And it is large task to refactor code afterwards *hrm.

So it would be great to remove the private methods case by case like Jackson Dunstan said.

In the meantime the good old monkey patch style saved me from more trouble with the Scroller
(thx to Tom for the hint).

Currently I am working on a Touch / Mouse interactive mode switch for a Desktop AIR app,
and there popped out some misbehaviors on switching of the interactive mode at runtime.

View raw message