flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Flex mojos 6.0.1 and Flex SDK 4.10 - Facing problem with AS classes inclusion
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 08:39:07 GMT
Hi

I think this was due to changes Velo introduced with FM4. I too had quite some Trouble when
migrating from FM3 to FM4.
Having a look at this page: https://docs.sonatype.org/display/FLEXMOJOS/Migrating+from+3.8+to+4.0-RC2
(Wonder why this Content didn't find ist way into the new Wiki) there is an example on how
to use the inclideClasses tag. Hopefully this will help you. If not, feel free to come back
and we'll sort this out together.

Chris

Von: Poonam Anand <Poonam.Anand@guavus.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 7. März 2014 08:55
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Flex mojos 6.0.1 and Flex SDK 4.10 - Facing problem with AS classes inclusion

I have mavenized Flex SDK 4.10 and using generated maven artifacts in my
local repository. Also made changes to pom file as per mojos 6. Build is
successful but swc it generates has only assets and stylesheets (i.e files)
but none of AS, MXML classes are getting included. Earlier we were using
mojos version 3.8 which had support for includeAsClasses tag but looks like
it is not present in mojos version 6.0.1.

I am giving snippet of my pom file here for reference. End goal is to
include below:
all AS/MXML classes in src/main/flex
all images in src/main/resources
all stylesheets in src/main/flex/styles
Custom namespace specified (http://www.guavus.com/2013/kiwik)
SDK namespaces
I tried using includeClasses using wildcard but then it was not able to
resolve any asset given in includeFiles. Can you give me some pointers/e.g's
how to achieve above using Flex-mojos 6.0.1?

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

<properties>
<flex.version>4.10.0.20130801</flex.version>
<flexmojos.version>6.0.1</flexmojos.version>
<flex.groupId>com.adobe.flex</flex.groupId>
    </properties>
  <groupId>kiwikcore4</groupId>
  <artifactId>kiwikcore4</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <packaging>swc</packaging>
  <name>kiwikcore4 Library</name>

  <build>
    <sourceDirectory>src/main/flex</sourceDirectory>
<resources>
<resource>
</resource>
</resources>

    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
        <artifactId>flexmojos-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${flexmojos.version}</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>

<dependencies>
<dependency>
  <groupId>com.adobe.flex</groupId>
  <artifactId>compiler</artifactId>
  <version>${flex.version}</version>
  <type>pom</type>
</dependency>
<dependency>
            <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
            <artifactId>flexmojos-threadlocaltoolkit-wrapper</artifactId>
            <version>${flexmojos.version}</version>
          </dependency>
        </dependencies>

<configuration>
<includeAsClasses>
<sources>
<directory>${project.build.sourceDirectory}</directory>
</sources>
</includeAsClasses>
<includeFiles>
<include>images/contextMenu/defaultContextMenu.png</include>
<include>images/contextMenu/defaultContextMenuLeftSideArrow.png</include>
<include>images/contextMenu/defaultContextMenuRightSideArrow.png</include>
<include>images/contextMenu/defaultContextMenuSelect.png</include>
<include>images/dataGrid/buttons/max_normal_disabled.png</include>
<include>images/dataGrid/buttons/max_normal.png</include>

<include>${project.build.sourceDirectory}/styles/ContextMenuStyle.css</include>
<include>${project.build.sourceDirectory}/styles/KiwikCalendar.css</include>
<include>${project.build.sourceDirectory}/styles/TableStyle.css</include>
</includeFiles>

<namespaces>
<namespace>
<uri>http://www.guavus.com/2013/kiwik</uri>
<manifest>kiwik-manifest.xml</manifest>
</namespace>
</namespaces>
<source-path>
<path-element>${project.build.sourceDirectory}</path-element>
</source-path>

<fonts>
<managers>
<manager>flash.fonts.AFEFontManager</manager>
</managers>
</fonts>

<locales>
<locale>en_US</locale>