flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject No reproduced issues
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2014 22:32:36 GMT
Hi Team,

I'm working on list of easyfix issues and try to reproduce some of them.

For example today I've resolved this issue ->
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34057 because I couldn't
reproduce it, but I'm not convinced that is fully alright.

How should I proceed?

Should I just comment and leave issue in a hope that person who raised it
will come back and check ?
In this case what about issues imported from Adobe Jira witch I cannot
reproduce ?

Maybe this is a bit stupid and obvious :) but I would like to follow with
this in a consistent way that's why I ask.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex Committer
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com