flex-dev mailing list archives

From "piotr.zarzycki" <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.0 - RC7
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 08:35:46 GMT
I think Maurice's proposition as a much cleaner message for the user on the
"Installation progress step" is a great solution for this!

The rest of my proposition such as "restart" and "back" button could wait
for the future releases. I'm going to rise jira ticket for that and try to
do it if Alex wouldn't mind. - But this is after release current version. :)

Piotr

-----
Flex/Air developer.
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com