flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "piotr.zarzycki" <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should we release 4.12?
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2014 08:30:28 GMT

I think we should wait and give installer the last chance rc6. We are
waiting for 4.12 so long - couple of days do not change to much, but in the
feature release of installer shouldn't be depend on release sdk. 

For ex. soon I will add Polish language to installer - is this mean that I
have to wait for the next release of sdk? :)


Flex/Air developer.
View this message in context: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/Should-we-release-4-12-tp35419p35427.html
Sent from the Apache Flex Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

View raw message