flex-dev mailing list archives

From DarkStone <darkst...@163.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT 2] Apache Flex March 2014 Report
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 18:19:07 GMT
Hi,

Thank you very much Alex! Your words cleared my thoughts.

Me as a Flex developer living in China, I do what I can to spread the news
and progress of Apache Flex and FlexJS through my social network, and write
articles about Flex on my blogs too.

And I really did attract dozens of guys to know and finally become Flex
developers themselves.

Right now it's the best I can do, when time comes I'm glad to help more.

I'm very grateful to all the great works of the Apache Flex Team, and
looking foreword to see more.

It's 2 a.m. here, good night!

Sent from DarkStone's iPhone
2014-03-06