flex-dev mailing list archives

From DarkStone <darkst...@163.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT 2] Apache Flex March 2014 Report
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 08:07:12 GMT
Hi Alex,I found a typo:>-Slight decrease in activity-level and number of
committers */woring/* on SDK repo...I think "woring" should be "working",
don't you think : )By the way, what do you mean by the statement
below?>TRADEMARKS>-The new version of Flex is going to be called FlexJS.
Does it mean the name and the trademark "Flex" will no longer exist? The
statement seems to imply that after Flex 4.12, Apache will no longer
continue working on Flex, but working on FlexJS instead, I'm
confused.DarkStone2014-03-05