flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Rendering components in MX DataGrid
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 13:03:51 GMT
Well please correct me if I'm on the wrong path,
but if you have your compoenents inside an Item Renderer, but don't have a single item to
render in the Container that uses this, then Flex doesn't Show a single one of them. In order
to have your itemrenderer used, you have to provide your data Container with at least one
element to make it actually Display anything.

Chris
Von: Oleg Konovalov <olegkon@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Februar 2014 13:49
An: flex-dev@apache.org
Betreff: Rendering components in MX DataGrid

Hi,

I have tried to add Spark Dropdown, MX Checkbox and a Button in MX DataGrid

(as FX Component in itemRenderer). Neither of them had any data, I just
needed to see them displayed,

but none of them displayed. Why?

Each of them displayed fine outside of DataGrid

Am I missing something?

Using Flex 4.5.1.

TIA,

Oleg.