flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Emily Self, Great Educators" <es...@greateducators.net>
Subject 180 Days of Common Core Worksheets: Math and ELA Available
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 22:20:06 GMT
Common Core State Standards:
Language Arts and Math Bellringers
Second Editions released for school year 2013-2014

- Are you stressed about the common core standards?
- Do you want to expose your students to the common cores now or
wait until the last minute?

CCSS: Bellringers - Includes 180 days of worksheets!

We've released the second edition of our CCSS Math and ELA
Bellringer sets.  These new editions include at least 180 days of
worksheets - enough for every single day of the school year!

Kindergarten through High School Available Now

Expose your students to every language arts or math common core
standard for their grade. These bellringers are short 5-minute
quizzes/lessons that will walk your students through each standard.

Bulk Order Discount: Order three or more sets and get 10% off!

The Math bellringers focus on one standard a day and include examples
(with the correct answer) to help your students understand the type
of question tested under that standard. The bellringers also include
2-3 additional questions for your students to work through on their
own.

The language arts bellringers include 3 sections: Reading
(literature, informational text, and foundational skills), Writing,
and Language.

The Writing and Language bellringers focus on one standard a day and
include an example (with the correct answer) to help your students
understand the type of question tested under that standard. The
bellringers also include 2-3 additional questions for your students
to work through on their own.

The Reading bellringers include (per week) a story followed by 3-4
days' worth of questions. The reading section includes reading:
literature and reading: informational text.

Get more information here>>
http://greateducators.net/a/a.php/l/b/kx27sn/65b40/65lx7n
To order with a PO, click here>>
http://greateducators.net/a/a.php/l/e/7vl2c6/65b40/65lx7n
$100 per grade for Math and $100 per grade for ELA; includes access
to two PDF files per set (one is the teacher book and other is the
student book) and full rights to print, copy, and/or project as
needed in your classroom.

It isn't too early to start working with the common cores in your
classroom and school for the upcoming transition. Our bellringers
will allow you to expose your students to each and every standard
for their grade - no research or searching for appropriate questions.
Use these ready-made lessons to review the standards now!

With the common core standards just around the corner, many teachers
are stressed and unsure about how the new standards will affect
their classroom and curriculum. Don't be stressed; Use these
bellringers to prep your students!

Bellringer Information: Now includes 180 worksheets!

What's Included? We have studied the common core standards and
created bellringers to test each standard up to three times. Each
day, your students will work through a bellringer by first examining
a sample question and answer and then working through several
problems on their own. We've included a place for the student to
write notes or reminders about that type of question.

Sample of student edition language>>
http://greateducators.net/a/a.php/l/f/lqp7zw/65b40/65lx7n
Sample of student edition writing>>
http://greateducators.net/a/a.php/l/10/kwhxff/65b40/65lx7n
Sample of student edition reading>>
http://greateducators.net/a/a.php/l/11/j41fzg/65b40/65lx7n
Sample of student edition math>>
http://greateducators.net/a/a.php/l/12/jcjpyl/65b40/65lx7n

The teacher's edition includes the actual common core standard of
the day taken directly off the common core website - no guessing or
researching required! Also, we've provided all correct answers to all
questions in the teacher's edition.

Sample of teacher edition language>>
http://greateducators.net/a/a.php/l/13/czglw0/65b40/65lx7n
Sample of teacher edition math>>
http://greateducators.net/a/a.php/l/14/h3wdvh/65b40/65lx7n

What do I get with my purchase? With each purchase, you will receive
access to two PDF files - one is the teacher version and the other is
the student version.  You will have full rights to print, copy, and/or
project as needed within your classroom. If you or your school would
prefer printed copies, please respond to this email for an
appropriate quote.

Great Educators

Mailing: PO Box 4187, Waynesville, MO 65583
Phone: 573-336-3372
Fax: 866-317-2749
Email: info@greateducators.com [mailto:info@greateducators.com]

Why Use Bellringers?

1. They expose your students to each and every standard.
We've represented each and every math and ELA standard in these
bellringers. No holes - no missing information! Be assured that your
students will be exposed to all standards across the board.

2. We've done the research for you.
Use your time on something else - we've put together a comprehensive
resource that will assist your classroom's transition to CCS.

3. They are 100% applicable to your grade level.
Do you know what's changing for your grade in the upcoming
transition? These bellringers only cover the standards for your
grade level - take the guesswork out of the equation.

4. They are quick and won't interfere with your normal lesson.
We designed these bellringers to take no more than 5-10 minutes each,
so you will still have time for your normal lesson while exposing
your students to the CCS.

5. You can feel confident that your students have been exposed to
all of the common core standards before the transition!

To unsubscribe, please click the following link: Unsubscribe me from
this list http://greateducators.net/a/a.php/m/65b40/65lx7n Please be aware you may
receive a few more emails as it takes a few days to fully remove
you from our list.
Great Educators, PO Box 4187, Waynesville, Missouri 65584
P: 573-336-3372