flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Apache Flex 4.12.0 release candidate 2
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 23:09:33 GMT
What did you set it to?  That's what annoys me, having to remember it.

Technically, if folks are setting TLF_HOME to the repo, or co-locating the
source kit, then they are not testing that the TLF code was properly
co-packed in the source kit.

I may try to add to the build script an attempt to set an intelligent
default to also look in the frameworks/projects/textLayout folder.  We're
going to need an RC3 to pick up the latest install script changes anyway.

-Alex