flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Installer] Localization assistance needed
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:09:35 GMT
Excellent.  Thanks.

I forgot to point out that 4 strings are in the
flex-utilities/installer/src/properties/en_US.properties file that don't
seem to be in the other properties files.  I added the last 3, but the
first one didn't seem to get propagated whenever it was added.  They are:

INFO_SELECT_AIR_FLASH_PLAYER=Select AIR and Flash Player versions.
INFO_SELECT_AIR=Select AIR version
INFO_SELECT_FLASH=Select Flash Player version
INFO_SELECT_FLEX=Select Flex version

Also I noticed that the flex-sdk/installer.properties/fr_FR.properties has
a few values that are still in english.  They are:

unable.to.find.java=Unable to find Java executable.  Please set JAVA_HOME
environment variable

install.complete.echo=${basedir} is now an IDE compatible folder
find.java.echo.pattern=Java is $${java.executable}
mac.copy.echo.pattern=Copying files from
$${download.dir}/airsdk/$${srcdir} to $${destdir}

On 2/13/14 3:31 AM, "Maurice Amsellem" <maurice.amsellem@systar.com> wrote:

>flex-sdk\apache-flex-sdk-installer-config.xml : completed, OK
>minor fixes

View raw message