flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject [Installer] Localization assistance needed
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 08:13:35 GMT
Hi,

In the new Installer, I've externalized the strings to .properties files.
I copied what was in RuntimeLocale.as to
flex-utilities/installer/src/properties.  Please review for your native
language.

Then in flex-sdk/installer.properties there are other .properties files
that are used by installer.xml, especially when installing using Ant.
There are some strings in each locale that needs translation.  Also, in
flex-sdk/apache-flex-sdk-installer-config.xml are other strings that need
review.

Thanks,
-Alex