flex-dev mailing list archives

From Avi Kessner <akess...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating a Library to be donated to Apache
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 08:25:37 GMT
Hi all,
I've been inspired to create a utility library for regular expressions and
making them easier to read/write.

I believe that when I get it all up and running I would like to donate it
to Flex.

My question is about licensing.  I will be making the project on Github,
and was wondering if I should use an MIT license or an Apache v2 license,
or if there is another way to go about doing it?

Just in case I made someone curious, the idea is to create a library to
answer my own question here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21528969/is-there-a-library-for-regular-expressions-similar-to-what-hamcrest-did-for-unit?noredirect=1#comment32509472_21528969

brought to you by the letters A, V, and I
and the number 47