flex-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Thayne <s...@skyseek.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.12 RC1
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 20:08:56 GMT
Just a heads up on Pootle. I know it creates .properties files. I use it
for my own projects. The biggest pitfall I ran into was hooking it up to
mysql. I missed setting the db type to utf8_bin, and it took me hours of
debugging to find that was the problem. Other than that one caveat, it was
a easy setup.

The really nice thing about it is, it detects new translations, as well as
updated ones. And gives nice progress reports for each locale. It's the
system that Mozilla uses for all it's projects.

-Sean Thayne