flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com>
Subject Re: JIRA bugs raised on the rise
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 23:00:04 GMT

> flex-config.xml, air-config.xml and airmobile-config.xml are not in .gitignore, although
they are generated by the build, from template files.
> Is that ok ?
Yep as they need to be committed and tagged with each build.

> If it's ok, then maybe I should update them with more recent version of FP (eg 11.9)
and recommit ?
Perhaps go with 11.7 [1]? However in the past I've keep it as it was as there are still a
lot of people using older version of the flash player.

As most people install with the installer it's probably not an issue if it was updated.

1. http://blogs.adobe.com/flashplayer/2013/05/extended-support-release-updated-to-flash-player-11-7.html
View raw message