flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Installer RC status?
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:15:00 GMT
OK, I pushed my mac bits.  I'm not going to call for vote until the SDK RC2 is ready.  Remember,
for this version you have to right-click and choose "Show Dev Builds" in order to see the
RC and Nightly builds because we're not supposed to be promoting these builds to the general
public.

-Alex
From: omuppi1@gmail.com <omuppi1@gmail.com> on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosmallm@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 12:06 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Cc: Justin Mclean
Subject: RE: Installer RC status?

On Feb 20, 2014 11:45 PM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> OK, I think the SDK install script is ready.  What is your plan about the
fontswf bug?  Do you want to fix it for this RC?  Are you looking into it?

> I think the Installer is ready for an RC as well.   Folks should not use
the one from my personal folder.   I'll push the RC bits tomorrow, and I'll
need someone to cut the Windows version as I don't have my Windows machine
with me this week.

I can do it.

Thanks,
Om

> Thanks,
> -Alex

this evening. So I think rc 2 has to wait until I get it done.

> Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.
>
> Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> What's the current installer RC status? The build machines is back up and
I'd like to get the vote on 4.12 SDK up and running as RC1 was released 2
weeks ago.