flex-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hastings <paul.hasti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex and server technology
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 03:44:34 GMT
On 2/25/2014 6:33 AM, Fr�d�ric THOMAS wrote:
> Done !
>
> Feel free to comment or amend.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Flex+Server+Technologies+-+Comparative+table

for blazeDS's "Non-blocking I/O http long-polling", what would the "Possible
with some third party extensions" actually be?

not sure if this appropriate but for "Data paging" & "Data
synchonization/conflict resolution" you can go a long way using coldfusion
(which uses blazeDS) to handle those bits--though have to basically code much of
those yourself.

i guess the same would apply to spring (via a couple-three OS cf projects) &
hibernate (built-into coldfusion).

for me coldfusion & flex go together like a peanut butter & jelly sandwich ;-)