flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE:Need your help on problem with opaqueBackground
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 07:23:38 GMT
No, in the code , the top separator is not displayed for the first row.  That's normal behavior
De : piotr.zarzycki [piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 25 février 2014 07:21
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : RE: Need your help on problem with opaqueBackground

Maurice, Alex Thank you so much for fixing it!

I've tested it for now only on symulator I'll check it also today in my job.
I see one thing top separator in the first list is outside the view. In the
second list i have setted paddingTop="1". Maurice did you observe such
behaviour when you have been working on it ? We should probably see this top

Screen: http://images.devs-on.net/Image/50LBU8S62pQ5d4Sb-Obszar.png

Flex/Air developer.