flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.0 - RC1
Date Sun, 23 Feb 2014 20:25:44 GMT
> changed the download cache to a different location, but it was not taken into account
(directory empty at the end of the installation).
In fact, I entered a directory in the input field, but unchecked "Use Download cache" because
I thought it was a default location.
So it's expected behavior, but confusing.
Maybe the directory input field and browse button should be disabled when "use download cache"
is unchecked to prevent this error.

Maurice