flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Made In Flex Community comes back renewed!
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 16:07:51 GMT
Excellent news.  Thanks for sharing.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : carlos.rovira@gmail.com [mailto:carlos.rovira@gmail.com] De la part de Carlos Rovira
Envoyé : lundi 17 février 2014 16:57
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Made In Flex Community comes back renewed!

Hi all!,

I'd want to announce the "rebirth" of Made In Flex hispanic community focused on Apache Flex:

http://www.madeinflex.com

Made In Flex is a community created in 2006 (Flex 2 times) and has near
1000 users on the mailing list and over 200 on the old website. During the past year the community
has been dormant.

In recent weeks, some folks have been busy renovating the website, providing it with options
of community and social network. So that we can share code, swf, and anything else needed.
I encourage you to register in the web.

We also reactivated the Twitter account ( http://twitter.com/madeinflex ) and created the
Google+ page ( http://plus.google.com/+MadeinflexCom).

I wanted to expose it here to inform all Flex developers who wants a place to find spanish
resources and people on the Apache Flex ecosystem and may also contribute.

Also I want to invite anyone here in this list who wants to support this effort to register
on the web and share.

One of the tasks I want to develop in this community is provide spanish info about FlexJS
to promote the technology in this language, as I think it has great potential.

My first contribution in this line is an spanish intro to FlexJS based on different info in
our wiki and other resources : http://bit.ly/N0kE0p

Hope you find it interesting and hope you share your opinion about this effort.

regards,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira