flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Flex CI integration
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:34:18 GMT

If you have any Problems, don't hesitate to post questions here. There are quite a lot of
very skilled people here that will deffinitely be able to help you.

Chris

Von: Daniel Tiefenauer <Daniel.Tiefenauer@crealogix.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2014 09:17
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: AW: Flex CI integration

Avi,
I already tried to make this work, but without success. I don't know where to get the most
current Mojos. Seems the ones at sonatype.org are all outdated. Are you building a Mobile
Project with Maven? Do you think it would be possible if you sent me your pom.xml for reference?

Many thanks in advance
Daniel

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----