flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Flex at ApacheCon
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:06:08 GMT
Reconcidering my last Statement ...

As Maven, Flex, BlazeDS, FlexUnit are all Flex and Apache Technologies (or BlazeDS will be
pretty soon) ... eventually a talk on bringing that all together wouldn't be that a bad idea
... what do you Think?

- How to Setup the maven build for a Flex / Hybrid (Java+Flex) Application?
- How to Mavenize an SDK and deploy that to your Company Maven Repo?
- How to automatically generate the AS3 model from your Java model classes?
- How to Setup an enterprise application using BlazeDS to communicate with the Flex Client?
- How to Setup FlexUnit to run Unit/Integration Tests for your Flex Frontend integrated into
your Companies CI build?
- How to Setup Integration-Tests to auto-deploy your application to a Server of choice and
run (Selenium) frontend-tests against that?
(Last Topic would deffinitely exceed any time-Limit though)

Don't quite know what Format would be best for this though.

For most of that stuff I already have quite some Content available ...

What do you think?

Chris

Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014 11:12
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: AW: Flex at ApacheCon

Hi,

I'm currently planning on going to the ApacheCon too ... who else from the Flex Team will
be attending and what Hotels are you planning on staying?

The call for papers is still open and I was thinking about submitting something, but as I
always work on stuff between the Technologies (Flex + Java + Spring + Maven + ...) There would
probably not be much interest in any technology-hybrid talk (Especially with Flexmojos not
being Apache). Perhaps I should persuade Velo to donate Flexmojos but I think I remember that
there was quite a lot of code from other People that he would not be allowed to donate without
asking each contributor.

Chris