flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: XMLListCollection issue
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 23:29:32 GMT
>Thanks for all that. The code isn't adding anything to the original list , it's looping
though the nodes of a list then and adding them to a new collection.
>So why does using a loop index work, but using in doesn't?

I will write it all up tonight if possible. I can provide example of each step and what's
going on.

As far as your question, I think we can work around it with a potential performance hit. When
I posed these questions before the Flash Player team said it was intended behavior (the parenting)
so my personal opinion is it's a FP issue we can work around...but that's me

Mike