flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Installer Workflow
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 22:57:01 GMT
I thought about that.  But in theory, you should accept the license before
the bits hit your computer.  Once we've uncompressed the package to get at
the installer.xml, we've essentially done a lot of the install and you
could kill the installer at that point and never see the license dialog.

So far, I'm liking Justin's idea of having the installer.xml sit alongside
the binary packages.