flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Mustella test - weird behavior
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 06:22:17 GMT
Instant karma? The Mustella VM just crashed the Flash Player with:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null
object reference.
at mx.resources::ResourceManagerImpl/findResourceBundleWithResource()[C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\resources\ResourceManagerImpl.as:882]
at mx.resources::ResourceManagerImpl/findBundle()[C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\resources\ResourceManagerImpl.as:1094]
at mx.resources::ResourceManagerImpl/getString()[C:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\resources\ResourceManagerImpl.as:925]
at spark.validators.supportClasses::GlobalizationValidatorBase/set
requiredFieldError()
at spark.validators.supportClasses::GlobalizationValidatorBase/resourcesChanged()
at spark.validators::CurrencyValidator/resourcesChanged()
at spark.validators.supportClasses::GlobalizationValidatorBase()
at spark.validators.supportClasses::NumberValidatorBase()
at spark.validators::CurrencyValidator()
at assets::CV_FlexModule()

Might this be related?

EdB

--