flex-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Beladaci <adobeflexengin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex support (was Apache Flex Examples)
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 07:09:25 GMT
Sorry my last email and the horribly broken English, I was on Caltrain
writing wit my phone and swap gesture lol. This is the contract I usually
ask my client to get, and there is no Flex anymore, only Flash Builder and
AIR. There used to be Flex SDK included. That is probably what Disney
referred to, as they were using AIR with Flex, not straight AS3.
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/aedp.html