flex-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Tiefenauer <Daniel.Tiefena...@crealogix.com>
Subject AW: Flex CI integration
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 09:53:53 GMT
Thanks a lot Avi! I really appreciate your effort to help me.

Von: Avi Kessner [mailto:akessner@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2014 10:51
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Flex CI integration

I am not building an air application, however we have a basic pom.xml which we use for all
our libraries that I can share with you.  This pom is just a basic one. We then have later
poms which use the parent and override some properties or add new ones.  I've attached them
in this email.

The base pom is stored in our artifactory repo, and then some_library_pom.xml is stored in
the project of the library.
For an air application you will need to remove the exclusion from the compiler I believe and
change the package type.

Hope this helps.

brought to you by the letters A, V, and I
and the number 47

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 10:34 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de<mailto:christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>>