flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Doroshko <alexander.doros...@jetbrains.com>
Subject Re: FDB vs FB debugging ?
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 14:00:05 GMT
Checked in the repo - ok for me, thank you for these fixes!

The problem with ANEs is not stable and depends on the Moon phase. Test
case was simple - any app with any ANE. I don't remember which one I
used when was working on the issue. But since you took my code that was
tested at the moment when I caught the issue, and tested by IntelliJ
IDEA users for more than a year, it should be ok.

Truly speaking this fix is not 'fair', it is a sort of a workaround for
the problem that lays somewhere at lower level of the fdb tool or
debugging protocol. But it is safe and perfectly tested and it works, so
let it be.

Thanks again,
Alexander

> It is commited already, from the tests I did, it is ok, wanted you to check as well,
especially for ANE, I've got no test cases for that, Btw, if you have, can you share your
test cases with me ? it would be great.