flex-dev mailing list archives

From dnyanesh <dnyaneshwar.bark...@cognizant.com>
Subject What does flex project Eclipse Clean actually does?
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 12:20:34 GMT
I have a flex application associated with java project. Flex project is
linked to one more swc project. I build both of them together using maven.
After build, the size of generated swc is 2.5mb.But when I deploy the
application and manually clean the projects using project->clean->clean all
projects. I have observed that size of swc has got reduced to 1.7mb.

Can anyone tell me what magic is the eclipse doing while cleaning the

After digging further, I observed that there are some unused nonrefernced
images in my project directory structure. Do they got excluded while

Need immediate help.