flex-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Specht <mwoodpecke...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: AIR on Android x86 based devices
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:16:30 GMT
We are currently facing the same issue, because a lot of our customers use
the Samsung Galaxy Tabs.

As far as I know Adobe is currently not planning to do something about it,
but there is already a feature request:
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3651397 . I recommend to
vote for it, because from my point of view this might have a huge impact on
developing Android mobile apps based on Apache Flex and Adobe AIR.

There are already a lot of complaints from game developers which get bad
user ratings for their apps and even Adobe AIR gets negative rates in Google
Play from Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 users.

I'm not sure how many Intel x86 based Android Tablets are out there.