flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: Compilers
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2013 04:12:19 GMT
So yes, with slightly modified mxmlc shell scripts and batch files that
call the main() entry point of the mxmlc class in the jar, you can launch
MXMLC and COMPC via those scripts and batch files with the same compiler
options as before.

And similarly, all of your ant scripts should just work as well.

But you keep using the word "Interfaces" and to me, that has many possible
meanings.  If the compiler jars are in your class path and you are
expecting certain methods and variables, those are not guaranteed to
exist, and Falcon seems to want at least one new system property, which
the shell and batch scripts provide.