flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Easy test/ Easy fix bugs
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 17:19:37 GMT
There could have been problems in the way old Adobe bugs were imported in
Apache JIRA. Usually if a bug was fixed there are more comments, so it is
likely that the bug was in some unexpected state and may not actually be

However, in reading the bug, I'd be surprised if this was still a problem.
 I would think more folks would have hit it.