flex-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Costa <igorco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheFlexSDK Installer errors
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 16:02:46 GMT
Just this error

More details on the log

Version 2.7.0 (windows)
Buscado o espelho da URL de download do SDK a partir do CGI.
Buscado o espelho da URL de download do SDK a partir do CGI.
AIR version 3.9
Flash Player version 11.9
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
https://archive.apache.org/dist/flex/4.9.1/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.9.1-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the
reference. The file is valid.
Uncompressing: C:\sdks\flex4.9\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.9.1-bin.zip
Finished uncompressing: C:\sdks\flex4.9\temp\apache-flex-sdk-4.9.1-bin.zip
Downloading Adobe AIR Runtime Kit for Windows from:
http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/win/download/3.9/AdobeAIRSDK.zip
Unable to download Adobe AIR Runtime Kit
Unable to clean up temporary installation directories
Installation aborted

While trying to to download AIR SDK it's stops and abort the instalation.

Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com
www.igorcosta.org