flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] BarChart component added
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 15:30:23 GMT
I think that would involve keeping track of what compilation units
have been processed and then skip the ones from the framework if they
have a counter part in the project files. I'm not sure if Falcon would
like that.

I'm "away from computer" this week, so above is just a barely educated
guess. You mileage may vary ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software