flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Alert bug
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 20:46:21 GMT

> I got 9 failures that way.
Odd I still get 5 - 3 are anitaliasing, 2 are due to incorrect results ie new results are
better. Are we running the same number of tests?

     [java] =====================================================
     [java]     Passes: 42
     [java]     Fails: 5

> I'm wondering, is there a "key" change in this patch of six changes?  I'm
> guessing it is this part: textWidth > prefWidth.
That  logic was there before but wasn't always correct. eg Perviously one of the tests truncates
"Check the message embedded font." to "Check the message". Using the measured height fixed
the vertical position issue that exists with the first patch.

> It isn't clear that textHeight really needs caching.
It probably doesn't but would require more code changes, otherwise any test where the icon
is higher than the text would probably fail as the text would be positioned higher.

View raw message