flex-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex chair
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2013 15:58:30 GMT
Exactly it is a time for friends and family  here in the US.

I also think that self-nomination may be an issue as well. I'm not sure how I want to respond
to thAt part.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2013, at 3:45 AM, Jeffry Houser <jeffry@dot-com-it.com> wrote:

> I don't care myself.  My impression is that many of the folks on this list are US based;
and you started the conversation at the start of a major US Holiday [Thanksgiving].  That
may have contributed to the lack of a response.  I, myself, have been running non-stop for
6 days [and I have two more before I can look up].

> You may consider waiting until mid-week and giving the thread another poke.
>
> On 12/1/2013 1:04 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Not exactly a huge response of this so I'd assume most people don't care one way
or another. Anyone else have something to say?