flex-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Plath <flex-...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] flex-antTasks: HtmlWrapperTask
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 16:02:04 GMT
Am 09.12.2013 15:32, schrieb Mr. Rich:
> Personally, I've always used ant to automate the wrappers.

The Flex SDK is released together with
${FLEX_HOME}/ant/lib/flexTasks.jar which provides the following ant tasks

I want to contribute to the HtmlWrapperTask.java with one or two
properties which enable the definition of external templates instead of
using the embedded files. This is merely a tiny enhancement and most
likely or minor interest, but accordingly to the committers wiki section
and my understanding of it, "new features" should be discussed before

So the questions is just, what others would prefer how the external
template files should be parameterized or should I just commit the
changes so they fit my own needs?

Thanks, Stephan

View raw message