flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject TLF code completion in source
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 13:15:30 GMT
Anyone have any tips on getting code completion working while working on TLF?

I've set up the source to point to the TLF source folder, so jumping to the source works as
it should (albeit with a warning that the source is not in a project), but code completion
does not work. I assume it's because TLF is not inside a project.

FWIW, I tried setting up a project in IntelliJ IDEA and didn't even get it set up correctly.
Not sure how to do that…

I don't care whether I work in AFB or IntelliJ IDEA, but I would like to have code completion.
Suggestions? Tips?

Thanks,
Harbs