flex-dev mailing list archives

From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex chair
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2013 13:36:44 GMT
I see it exactly the same way (Except for the thing with the letters and the number) ;-)

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Avi Kessner [mailto:akessner@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013 12:52
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex chair

I didn't care, and thought the rational to give more people the experience is a good one.
 However, the logic in following argument might be sound and a bit scary.

"There's the additional rationale keeping Alex in the position as I think it would be less
likely for folks at Adobe to assign him to some non-Flex position if he's the Flex PMC chair.

Hearing from Alex on that would be good. Because I don't think we are ready to miss out on
Adobe support just yet.

brought to you by the letters A, V, and I and the number 47

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Jeffry Houser <jeffry@dot-com-it.com> wrote:

>  I don't care myself.  My impression is that many of the folks on this
> list are US based; and you started the conversation at the start of a
> major US Holiday [Thanksgiving].  That may have contributed to the
> lack of a response.  I, myself, have been running non-stop for 6 days
> [and I have two more before I can look up].
>  You may consider waiting until mid-week and giving the thread another
> poke.
> On 12/1/2013 1:04 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Not exactly a huge response of this so I'd assume most people don't
>> care one way or another. Anyone else have something to say?
>> Justin
> --
> Jeffry Houser
> Technical Entrepreneur