flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TLF code completion in source
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 14:21:28 GMT
Thank. That appears to work.

I get a whole pile of errors reported by IntelliJ IDEA. I assume I can ignore those, but how
do I either fix the errors or turn them off?

(I don't see a "general" tab…)

On Dec 15, 2013, at 3:31 PM, Maurice Amsellem wrote:

> In IntelliJ IDEA:
> - Create a flash module "flex-tlf"
> - add the TLF sources in the module sources
> - use any recent sdk as the flex-sdk
> - make sure to check "skip compilation" in the general tag, so that code completion works.
> - you will build your project by running "build.xml" in the "Ant build" panel.
> Maurice
as it should (albeit with a warning that the source is not in a project), but code completion
does not work. I assume it's because TLF is not inside a project.
> FWIW, I tried setting up a project in IntelliJ IDEA and didn't even get it set up correctly.
Not sure how to do that.
> I don't care whether I work in AFB or IntelliJ IDEA, but I would like to have code completion.
Suggestions? Tips?
> Thanks,
> Harbs

View raw message